Helling 3D Scan Sprays
Anti-Glare 3D Scan Spray
3D Laser Scanning Anti-Reflection Spray MATT
Helling Anti-Glare 3D Scan Spray
Anti-glare spray that defines components that are too translucent or reflective to be scanned using traditional techniques.
Produce exact – copy object scans with near – zero reflectivity interference. Capture images that might be lost when scanning waxes, synthetic plastics or shiny stone models.
- No surface distortions or damage by use of the spray
- Repeatable and precise uniform thin layer applications of powder.
- Provides accurate edge representation.
- Optimal polygon count in the 3D modeling software.
- Economically sized can, 13 oz.
- Easy removal by brushing, air blowing or steam cleaner.
Aerosol single can – 400 mL
Or 12-can case
Helling 3D Laser Scanning Anti-Reflection Spray MATT
Helling 3D Laser Scanning Anti-Reflection Spray MATT prevents reflections on surfaces to be measured by 3D laser scanners.
The anti-reflective spray is particularly suitable for large measurement objects that are coated with a layer of varnish. For plastic surfaces, the suitability should be checked beforehand.
Substantial improvement in terms of health and environmental protection.
- Very good wettability of surfaces
- Excellent matting and coverage
- Produces a homogeneous, smooth, closed, fine, white powder layer, which enables a precise measuring result
- Volatile anti-reflective agent, sublimates and evaporates without residue
- Solvent-free (free from cyclododecane)
- No dust residues during spraying (therefore gentle on laser fan and test personnel)
- Post-cleaning with HELLING 3D Laser Scanning Cleaner
Aerosol can – 500 mL