Helling 3D Scan Spray MATT – 500ml
HELLING 3D Laser Scanning Anti-Reflection Spray MATT
NOTICE: As of September 23, 2023, Aurident, Inc. is the Authorized Reseller of Helling Spray Material. For scanning sprays not found in our limited catalog, please contact us via chat box. Due to high demand, the current lead time for this item is approximately 2 weeks.
Matting spray, anti-reflection spray, anti-glare spray, 3d scanning spray
This anti-reflection spray is titanium dioxide-free. The spray is used for matting and anti-reflection of reflective and mirroring surfaces, for example in 3D laser scanning in non-destructive material testing (NDT) and in the dental field .
Other fields of application are, e.g.:
- Automotive industry
- Mechanical and plant engineering
- Aviation Industry
- Medical Technology
In non-destructive material testing, the matting and anti-reflection spray enables the anti-reflection of reflective component surfaces that are to be measured, for example. For the precise measurement of objects when scanning with a 3D laser scanner, non-reflective surfaces are required to obtain accurate measurement results.
In the dental sector , the HELLING 3D laser scanning anti-reflection spray is used in dental laboratories. Here, the anti-reflection spray is used to mat plaster models, wax ups or moldings for optical laser scanning systems such as stripe light scanners, blue laser or video.
- The very fine-grained anti-reflection spray enables very good wettability of surfaces to be scanned.
- The average particle size is approx. 2.8 µm.
- The anti-reflection spray creates an excellent matting and has an excellent coverage rate.
- The anti-reflection spray forms a homogeneous, smooth, closed, fine, white anti-reflective powder layer that enables precise measurement results.
- The powder layer sublimates and evaporates without residue.
- The anti-reflection spray has no corrosive effect.
- The anti-reflection spray can be easily removed with the HELLING 3D Laser Scanning Spray Cleaner .
Application of the anti-reflection spray HELLING 3D Laser Scanning Anti-Reflection Spray:
- Before applying the anti-reflection spray, the surface to be scanned should be cleaned with HELLING 3D Laser Scanning Spray Cleaner to remove surface contaminations.
- The anti-reflection spray HELLING 3D Laser Scanning Anti-Reflection Spray MATT is sprayed thinly and evenly, at a distance of 30 cm, onto the object to be measured.