Extraction unit for CAM systems.
Compact, bag-free extraction unit for use with compact, dental CAM units.
- Bi-directional communication between extraction unit and CAM unit thanks to the PLC interface.
- Low operating noise of max. 55 dB (A).
- 3x longer service life in comparison to conventional collector motors (1000 operating hours guaranteed).
- No follow-up costs due to bag-free dust collection.
- Working without interruption due to uncomplicated motor change within minutes.
Renfert uses bagless fine filter technology with mechanical cleaning for CAM extraction units. This means that the full suction power is available after each cleaning. Bagless filter technology is also gentle on your finances.
No follow-up costs due to bag-free dust collection!
Working without interruption due to uncomplicated motor change within minutes!
- Extremely Quiet: Increase concentration level, clean & quiet working environment. Working with psychoacoustic specialists to identify unpleasant frequency ranges, allowing to minimize the noises drastically. pleasant low noise audio frequency.
- Strong Suction Power: Dust-free working environment meaning clean air quality for improved health. Powerful volume flow between 2,500-4,000 l/min.
- Intuitive Operation: Easy start and intuitive operation with easy and quick connection (plug & play). Front of the unit allows for convenient and direct access to all operating elements. Easy operating, cleaning and maintaining.
- Long Motor Running Time: Sophisticated motor technology. Two different motor technologies: collector motor providing a running time of >1,000 hours. EC motor providing a running time of > 5,000 hours. Fast do it yourself motor change saves money and minimizes downtime.
- Easy Calibration: Connect the extraction unit to CAM unit and it’s ready to go. Works with any device, handpiece, and all common CAD systems. User-friendly, comfortable, reliable, automatic switch-on function: easily adjustable calibration to optimally control the dust-generating device and workstation extraction units together. PLC interface: intelligent bi-directional communication system with CAM unit.
- Modern Compact Design: Compact and slimline design to save space for single-workbench, two-workbench, or four-workbench extraction units and for use with a CAD/CAM system, fits into every lab.
|Permissible mains voltage/frequency||220–240 V, 50/60 Hz | 120 V, 50/60 Hz | 100 V, 50/60 Hz|
|Nominal voltage||230 V / 120 V / 100 V|
|Suction turbine power||490 W (230 V) | 480 W (120 V) | 480 W (100 V)|
|Volume flow (max.)||2500 l/min (1.47 ft³/s)|
|Max. depression||219 hPa (3.2 psi)|
|Filter quality||Class M according to EN 60335-2-69|
|Max. permitted connected load of the plug-in socket||1350 W (230 V) | 480 W (120 V) | 320 W (100 V)|
|Number of suction hoses||1|
|Sound pressure level (LpA) at max. volume flow||55 dB (A)|
|Fill level dust collector||~ 2.6 l (0.69 gal)|
|Weight (empty)||~ 13.2 kg (29.1 lbs)|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||245 x 440 x 500 mm (9.6 x 17.3 x 19.7″)|
|Ø suction fittings interior||35 mm (1.38″)|
|Ø suction fittings exterior||40 mm (1.57″)|