Specialized in precise dry milling
5-Axis Desktop Milling Machine
DS200 – 5Z is a 5-axis desktop milling machine and specialized for soft materials. Small and compact, but fast and accurate milling.
High Precision and Stability
Optimized to delicately mill with thin margin. The prostheses that require sophisticated techniques such as facial, undercut, inlay, and veneer can be milled out precisely without chipping.
Zirconia, wax, PMMA, hybrid ceramic, C-type clamp
Our user-friendly software, MAXX continues milling functions to save time. You can have remote services and training and operate the machine through MAXX LINK.
MAXX has more other functions to help the milling process more convenient and safe.
Fast and powerful spindle
- DS200 series : 500W
- Maximum 60,000~80,000rpm
- Operation of multiple machines by remote program (MAXX LINK)
Granite base frame
- Minimized vibration, corrosion and deformation caused by heat
- Enabled coping margin to be thinly designed
- Minimized margin chipping and hand finishing work
- Auto calibration
- (open system) Compatible with all scanner and CAD
- Tool sensor to detect tool breakage
- Continue milling function to save time
- MAXX LINK for remote service, operation and training
AC Servo Motor
- Servo motor suitable for high torque installed in all products
- Stable and precise control and milling
|No. of Axis||5-Axis|
|Size and Weight||500W x 682D x 712H, Approx. 100kg|
|Controller and motor||Windows based PC (10.1” touch screen), AC Servo motor|
|Index operating ranges||A=±34deg, B=±180deg|
|No. of tools and tool spec||Shank diameter : 3mm, ATC 12 Tools|
|Spindle||BLDC motor, 500W, 60,000rpm|
|Material & Jig||Zirconia, wax, PMMA and hybrid ceramic, C-type clamp|
|Utility||AC220/6A & Compressed air (6.5bar) * Disc (Φ98, height: 10~30mm) and pin-type (6 pins)|